Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today is the first day......

....of the rest of your life! That goes through my head every morning after my daily prayer of thanksgiving. You might as well know right off the bat....I AM A CHRISTIAN! Proud of it, too. The Lord leads me in my daily life and He will probably be a topic of conversation once in a while as we sit down to tea. I truly hope that is OK.

As I start on this little venture called "blogging" (where in the world did they get that name, anyway?), I am a little apprehensive. Having given this much thought, there are times I believe that I can write fascinating tidbits every day and other times, that I won't be able to hold ANYONE'S interest at all.

Bear with me as I begin this new journey into cyberland and make (I hope) TONS of new friends!

I guess I should start with a picture.... How about that 1848 farmhouse?

2 comments:

Connie said...

Ooooooh, I love it, Bertie!! Just so wonderful and creative. Connie

Anonymous said...

WELCOME to blog land Bertie!!!!!
So glad you decided to take the plunge!

You can count on me to be here everyday to share a cup of tea and some good times with you my dear friend!

Luvs ya, Dolly