Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh, You Beautiful Doll.....

Some of Aunt May's Cottage listings this week...



























Just look at this face.....
















And this face!!!



The costumes on both of these beautiful dolls are impeccably detailed!! They have all of the last century underclothes, too. The pantaloons and slips have lace on them and the camisoles have tiny pearl buttons, more lace and ribbons.

I just LOVE these beautiful porcelain dolls from Jan Hollebrands!

Do you have a favorite collectable doll?

4 comments:

Connie said...

She IS beautiful! I wish I had saved all my dolls from when I was a baby, but I gave them to my granddaughter early....before I died and they never made it to her! Hah......Love ya, teensy chickee!! ;-)
Connie

Unknown said...

Oh Bertie, what beautiful dolls! Her face is gorgeous! She reminds me of Anne of Anne Of Green Gables!! Love the clothes too!

Hugs,
Amy

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Hi Bertie,
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Violets blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Love your dolls the first one reminds me of Anne of Green Gables. She was always so upset about her red hair, lol. Nowadays most of us would love to have red hair.
Would love to exchange blog and site links.
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Gorgeous dolls!!! Beautiful expressions & clothing!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents