Monday, April 5, 2010

Second Issue of Victorian Etc.

Again, I have been asked to write for the newest historical on-line magazine, Victorian Etc. What an honor this is for me and a delightful way to express my love for this enchanting time in our history. My article is on the use of fabrics in Victorian room decorating. I hope you enjoy it and all of the other entries in this wonderful publication.



This second issue is filled with Steampunk fashions and ideas. Actually, I didn't know until I read this issue exactly what Steampunk was! If you too, are in the dark, come on over and be enlightened as I was.

Grab a cuppa and click on this photo or on the one in the sidebar for a delightful read.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sippin' & clickin' ...

Hope you had a wonderful & joyful Easter.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

How terrific ~ I know an authoress!! I always look forward to your informative articles. You know (AND live) such a beautiful Victorian way of life!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Connie said...

Great article from a sweet blogger! I guess you know by now what I think of you, sugar! Thanks for all the "funnies" you send me regularly also. Love them!!!!!!
xoxo,
Connie