Monday, February 27, 2012

SOLD....

Aunt May's Cottage and it's Master House have SOLD.

I will not be adding to this blog but will be updating the

Forever House Stories which will be our new place of residence starting the first of April. I've already posted a few of the projects in progress. Yes, it is another DIY house! I LOVE those but this will be our last, hence the name Forever House.

Thank you so much for following our journey and for shopping at Aunt May's Cottage these past five years.

Watch for some new items on eBay and Etsy as soon as we are settled a little.

1 comment:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hey, sweet Bertie! I've been thinking about you lots lately and decided to pop over and boy, was I surprised to see what you are up to!! Hard working as ever, aren't you, girlie!?! Cannot wait to hear more about your new Forever House!! Will email you again soon! Love and hugs,
Stephanie