Thursday, September 20, 2007

Check Us Out!!

Aunt May's Cottage is having a big sale!!
http://auntmayscottage.com

20% off everything!

This sale is only until September 30, 2007 at midnight.

Don't forget the Drawing of the Month. You'll need to make a purchase to be in the drawing. One chance for every purchase made.

Thought you'd like to see what I am working on now....

Christmas stuff.....



Antique Restoration......

AND, be watching for a new catagory in the Cottage of special interest to those of you that tag and make cards.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bertie, I cant wait to see what you do for Christmas!!! I am looking for a 2 foot predecorated with PINK Christmas tree :) Will you be doing a lot of pink for Christmas?

I cant wait to see your tags and cards too! That is what I am working on today!

Love ya,
Amy

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Woo Hoo!! Everyone loves a sale!! Hope they clean you out! You have such pretties.

No, my little chandys don't light up! They are teensy, only about 3" by 3" at most. Mary at Oh Merci makes hers, but Vicki at All Bliss Be Thine buys hers. Aren't they just perfect for a lighting "fiend" like me?!?!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Unknown said...

BERTIE!!!!!!! I just received my package from you! The wreath is GORGEOUS!! Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE it!!!! ANd I LOVE the picture too! It is so pretty on the computer desk! And the medallion! THank you so much, it is just beautiful!! ANd ht sheet music is perfect for my tags! That is exactly what I have been wanting! Your the best Bertie!

Love ya lots,
Amy

Bertie said...

Oh, Amy! I'm not going to do tags and cards! I will be offering embelishments for those of you who do! I have tons of left over lace, buttons, ribbons, tiny florals, fringe, wallpaper, snippets of photos, etc. that I thought someone may be able to use. It will be unusual stuff.

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Looks like you are a busy bee! Can't wait to see what you are making. Looking forward to the tags and cards category!

Kitty