Monday, September 3, 2007

The winner of August Drawing is.......

.....Jayme Lewis from Glendale, California!

Congratulations, Jayme!

I don't know if Jayme has a blog or not. I've sent her prize package and asked her to reply if she does. Wouldn't we all like to know a bit about her?

I do know she loves roses and Victorian decor as the items she bought from me were right up that alley.

Anyone who makes a purchase from Aunt May's Cottage during the month of September is entered in the giveaway drawing for that month. You get one entry for every purchase, so the more you buy, the better your chances of winning.

September's gift will be announced later this week (as soon as I figure out what it is). Please check back!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations to Jayme, you lucky girl.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Jayme is a lucky girl! She is probably somewhere playing with her new goodies from you, Bertie!!!

You do know it is almost time to unpack the wedding goodies I got from you, don't you? I'm getting SOOOO excited!!! Your things are going to make the day just perfect!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents